FSS TRAINING COURSES
TRAINING COURSES TO SUIT EVERYONE
• FSS Training - Online
• FSS Training - Face to Face
• FSS Recertification Courses
• Get FSS Qualified Fast & Easy
• Start work in the Food Industry Today with your Food Safety
• NSW Food Authority Approved Trainers
• On Completion you receive a NSW Food Authority FSS Certificate
• Online training at your own pace
FOOD SAFETY SUPERVISOR CERTIFICATE COURSES - FSS
FSS – Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
The Food Act 2003 (NSW) has made it mandatory for certain businesses within NSW in the Hospitality and Retail food service sector to have at least one person qualified as a Food Safety Supervisor.
If you require a FSS Certificate, you are able to enrol online or in our classroom based training.
The Food Safety Supervisor Certificate also includes additional non-compliance issues identified by NSW Food Authority in;
• Safe egg handling
• Cleaning & sanitation
• Allergen management
The Food Safety Supervisor requirement applies to businesses serving food that is:
• Potentially hazardous.
• Not sold and served in its package.
Examples of businesses include: restaurants, cafés, takeaway shops, caterers, bakeries, pubs, clubs, hotels and supermarket hot food sales.
Completion of Assessment will involve
• A combination of in-class questions, discussion, observations, supervisor/third party reports, scenarios, or projects.
• The candidate completing online multiple choice & short answer questions.
• A NSW Food Authority Approved Trainer may arrange to observe your performance in the workplace to complete final assessment
• The candidate providing adequate supporting evidence of monitoring and temperature logs
• If you are not currently working in the industry, suitable arrangements can be made where possible.
On Completion participants will receive
• A NSW Food Authority Food Safety Supervisor Certificate regardless of which units you completed below
• And a statement of attainment
SIRRFSA001 Handle food safely in a retail environment
SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
SITXFSA002 Participate in safe food handling practices
• Bookings MUST be made in advance for all courses.
• Payments can be made by Credit Card, Bank Transfers, Cheque or Cash.
Cancellations & Refund
• An administration fee of 20% will be charged for ALL cancellations.
• Cancellations made within of 48hrs will NOT be eligible for a refund & total fee will be applicable.
Contact us at:
Suite 103, 118 Great North Road
Five Dock NSW 2046
Phone: (02) 9713 7578
Fax: (02) 9712 1330
FSS COURSE NSW
FSS Online, FSS NSW, FSS Course Sydney, FSS Training Sydney, Food Safety Supervisor Training Sydney, Food Safety Supervisor Course Training Certificate
FSS Training Sydney
Where to get FSS in Sydney, Where to do FSS in Sydney, Where can I do FSS Course, FSS Training Sydney, FSS Training NSW, Approved FSS Training Providers. FSS Course Online